Visit them in booth 1503 to learn more about their extensive range of armament and test solutions for mil/aero sustainment and support, including:
- Hellfire Scalable-Rail Launcher (HSRL) provides single- and multi-rail launch capability for AGM-114 missiles without the need for external electronics or AC power.
- The MT3045 series Hellfire Missile Simulator providing full simulation of Hellfire and Hellfire II missiles.
- The MT1888 series Laser Source Simulators Laser Source/Spot Simulators (LSS) used for the testing of laser guided munitions.
- The AN/TSM-205 series Armament Systems Test Set - O-Level and I-Level tester for Hellfire platforms and launchers.
- The MTS-206A Field Test Set - a compact I-level tester for Maverick and Hellfire missiles, ruggedised for flightline use.
- The MTS-916 Modular Target Simulator - a rugged, portable target simulator for optically-guided weapons including AGM-114 (Hellfire), AGM-65 (Maverick), and MAU-169 (Paveway).
Register here or at the event.